Our guild members enjoy creating raffle quilts. Members contribute blocks to collaboratively create a beautiful quilt. Raffle tickets are sold to raise funds to support guild programs and charities. Learn more about where your money goes when you support our guild.
2019 raffle quilt – Geese at the Cabin
Geese at the Cabin is a design by Cathy Wessel called Geese at the Cabin which consists of flying geese and square-within-a-square sashing around log cabin blocks, all created by guild members. Other guild members did the beautiful custom machine quilting (Gail Von Hoene of Stitch Meisters) and created the label (Ann Acquilano). The quilt was completed in March of 2019.
The drawing for the winning ticket will take place at the 2020 Uncle Eli’s Quilting Party on April 2, 2020. Tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5. You can contact any member to purchase tickets or find us at the locations listed below where you will can see the quilt in person and also purchase handmade items we have on sale. Check back for an updated list.
- Quilting and Fiber Arts Marketplace, January 10-11 in Sanford – raffle tickets only
- Kalidescope of Quilts, Piedmont Quilters’ Guild show, March 20-21 in Greensboro – raffle tickets only
- Uncle Eli’s Quilting Party – April 2 – last chance to buy raffle tickets – the winning ticket for the raffle quilt will be drawn at this event – come and join the fun!
Click on any photo below to display a larger image or to see a slide show.
Past raffle quilts
You can also check out the stories of our past raffle quilts.
- 2018 raffle quilt – Bella Roma adapted
- 2017 raffle quilt – Tree of Life
- First raffle quilt – Carousel