It was a hot Saturday as we welcomed visitors to our booth at Blessed Sacrament’s Columbiettes Barks and Craft Fair.
- Enola for all her advance preparation sorting, counting, organizing, tagging, and packing our many items (and to her husband for hauling it all to/from the event) and for updating our online inventory before and after the sale.
- Enola, Ann A., Lisa R., Barbara and Debbie for arriving early, setting up, staffing the booth all day, and packing up.
- Lisa J., Ann L., and Helen D. for hanging out and helping for part of the day.
- Lori for dropping by and then going home to get us a fan and extension cord to help us cool off.
- Amy and her Columbiettes staff for welcoming us and bringing us cold water throughout the day.
- All our wonderful members who contributed sewn items to sell.
Visitors enjoyed seeing (and buying tickets for) our raffle quilt and also purchased boutique items we had for sale.